- Exercises - restoration of normal musculoskeletal function through neuro reeducation, gait training and therapeutic activities.
- Manual Therapy - a hands-on treatment by clinicians to treat muscle aches, joint pain, and limited range of motion.
- Feldenkrais - a type of exercise therapy developed by Moshé Feldenkrais encompassing gentle guided movement to improve posture, flexibility, coordination, athletic and artistic ability.
- Dry Needling - also known as intramuscular stimulation (IMS) and trigger point dry needling (TDN).
- Kinesio® Tape - a latex-free, elastic porous cotton strip with an acrylic adhesive used for treating athletic injuries and a variety of other physical disorders.
- Heat, ice, taping techniques, ultrasound and electrical stimulation